Free business workshops in Ryedale
RYEDALE DISTRICT COUNCIL are working in partnership with SCY - formerly: (Science City York), offering a series of free interactive workshops and one to one mentoring sessions to assist eligible Ryedale businesses.
Up for grabs are two, 3 hour workshops, to be held at Ryedale House in Malton.
- Planning Better Decision Making - Monday, 25 February 2013
- Managing and Analysing the Financial Side of Your Business - Friday, 8 March 2013
- Plus a dedicated mentoring module to complete, designed to offer support to businesses that wish to innovate, grow and prosper.
Most businesses are eligible for this support except:
- If you work exclusively in retail (no shops)
- Agriculture (no farmers but many ancillary businesses do qualify)
- Fishing (no trawlermen)
- Insurance (no local office of a bank or larger insurance company - but it can include organisations like a credit union, or local independent insurance brokers).
If in doubt, please contact Ryedale District Council for more information.
For those organisations that do not qualify but would still wish to participate in the programme of workshops, there is a small charge of £30 per delegate per workshop.
In order to access this free support, you must commit to a minimum of 12 hours of interaction and this must include all the workshops. A charge of £30 will be invoiced to the organisation for non-attendance at any workshop booked.
You can register online at the Ryedale District Council website.
Article by: Dave Roberts
14 February 2013
© 2013 Pickering Online